The deadline to apply is extended until 29 January 2023!
The Foundation for Access to Rights - FAR is seeking qualified candidates for an IT Officer (Developer) role.
Learn more about FAR here.
Desired Candidate Profile
Excellent level of professional experience and knowledge of the following:
- Google workplace and its integrations and Microsoft 365.
- 2+ years of experience as a SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site Collection Administrator.
- 1+ year of experience with Office 365 development utilizing Flow, and Teams and SharePoint Online.
- Excel, Power Query and Power BI experience, and MS Lists.
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform - Flow, Power Automate Desktop and Power Virtual agents.
- Experience customizing SharePoint lists.
- Knowledge of Flow licensing Automating business processes with Microsoft Flow.
- Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Flow.
- Integration with Virtual agents, Power apps.
- Data collection and data cleaning.
- Experience with Drupal.
- Solid experience with Google analytics and website analytics.
- Experience with digital communication and online scheduling tools, automation and integration of calendars.
- Security Technologies; Anti-Virus, Firewall, Disk-Encryption, Email Security, Intrusion Detection, Web Filtering.
- Experience in developing reporting tools and solutions.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is necessary.
- Assist in developing FAR’s digital legal aid tool – Migrantlife.bg Request Assistance.
- Work closely with the Digital Engagement Officer on implementing the digitalization of FAR’s processes and workflows.
- Assist the FAR team in implementing set standards for applications that meet the needs of the users and support the overall Information and Communication Technology strategy.
- Ensure that ICT problem recovery is done as quickly as possible and make regular system back-ups.
- Provide coaching and training to ICT staff and users. Draft procedures and instructions to promote a better understanding of the use of the ICT equipment.
- Liaise directly with end users to clarify, analyse and resolve reported issues, delivering high standards of customer service.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in ICT work.
- Excellent English/Bulgarian language skills.
- Presented portfolio of developed solutions.
- Presented CV.
Applications must be sent no later than 20 January 2023 to the following email: email@example.com with Subject - IT Officer candidate.
Engagement – part-time.
Duration of contract - until 31 December 2023 with an opportunity to be extended.