Foundation for access to rights - FAR is looking for a Refugee Employment Platform and Job Matching Coordinator
- Education: Master's degree in law, economics or social sciences;
- Knowledge of the working environment, refugee communities and stakeholders in Bulgaria;
- Knowledge of the labour market with regard to employment of foreigners in Bulgaria;
- Professional experience in the field of labour and job search;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Excellent computer skills, especially MS Word (and/or equivalent programs).
- Plans, organises and coordinates the overall Refugee Employment Platform development and implementation;
- Pipelines processes and executes non-automated functions of recruitment/job matching components of the platform (e.g. Eligibility verification, Shortlisting, Review of onboarding pre-assessments, Response to Feedback/Complaint);
- Prepares and organises the signing of legal contracts with job seekers as required by the Bulgarian legislation by FAR as a registered employment intermediary;
- Coordinates the drafting, translation, publication and de-publication of job announcements on the platform;
- Closely communicates with the DCLOs team in order to disseminate the job announcements in the social media channels;
- Closely communicates with the Employment and service mapping officer on employment needs and new and expired employment opportunities
- Participates as a lecturer in UNHCR-organized trainings on the themes of the PA.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a team with dedicated and experienced professionals in human rights, refugee and immigration law;
- Work in a leading human rights NGO that has extensive experience in protecting human rights, refugee and foreigner rights;
- Opportunity to contribute to improving human rights and the lives of specific vulnerable people through work;
- A friendly work environment, in a team with high ethics, empathy and a culture of mutual support;
- Opportunities to acquire new knowledge and professional development;
- Flexible working hours;
- Fair financial remuneration
Terms and conditions of employment: Labour contract at 8 hours daily engagement
Closing date to apply: 12 February 2024
Please send a short cover letter (up to 700 words), CV and the contact details of 2 people we can contact for reference to email@example.com with the subject Application – REP and Job Matching Coordinator.
We will email the best candidates to complete the selection process.